Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Julian | 2015 {Fort Smith Senior Photographer}

Hello!

Today I'm posting about Julian. :) He's a super sweet high school senior out in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. I had the pleasure of meeting Julian while I was at the Deck The Halls event at the First Assembly of God out in Sallisaw. I was showcasing my photo skillzzzz :) haha and he was helping out with his youth group (the event was to raise money for the youth ministry!).

Anyway, we started talking about senior year, senior pictures, senior rings, you know.. all that exciting stuff! The rest is history. I had a fun day hanging out with Julian and his youth pastor Ashton during his session. Thanks, guys!

Julian told me he feels very called to youth ministry. That is so cool! My heart is so full when I encounter someone with such an evident love for God. To see that in our future generations is seriously so amazing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment