Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Favorite Senior Session To Date {Fort Smith Senior Portrait Photographer}

Hi there!!

I have been doing a bit of organizing around my office, and let's be honest… for the creative mind, cleaning and organizing so often turns in to reminiscing over things found… and not getting much cleaning or organizing accomplished at all! ha! Typical for me, anyway. :)

Going through previous sessions is always something I love to do. I love to see how I have grown as a photographer. I also love remembering the faces of the clients when they see their photos- especially those proud mamas!

This has probably been one of the most fun senior sessions I have done to date, and not because we had any over the top crazy ideas. Brittany was so easy going and laid back, she was willing to try any pose I imagined.. including jumping in to the freezing cold lake. We laughed a lot and I really enjoyed working with her! We shot my favorite images on the farm I grew up on; the owner was gracious enough to let us visit.

Please enjoy this stroll down memory lane with me.. and I hope these photos make you smile as much as they do me!

I told y'all, we had a lot of laughs!






No comments:

Post a Comment