Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Zirbel Family

… If there was ever a family that I looked at with love and adoration (ok.. maybe with the stalker look, too), its this one. I met Corey, Megan, Georgie, & AJ when my older daughter was 4 or 5. It was a long time ago. Georgie and Olivia took dance class together in NEA, and something about this sweet family just made my heart glow. I have never known sweeter people, and I'm incredibly blessed that they keep coming to me to photograph their adorable kids.

Love y'all, thanks so much for a fabulous morning. :)

I love this photo. To me, it represents a brother-sister relationship perfectly. AJ is being silly and Miss G is laughing at him. ADORABLE!


This little charmer melts me every time!!

are they the cutest family in the world, or what!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment