Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Cameron & Paige

Something I love about being a photographer is the ability to capture how people feel in an image that will last a lifetime. My absolute favorite thing about being a photographer is my ability to capture those feelings and moments for people I LOVE.

I love all of my clients, but it would be a lie if I said I don't love some more than others…. because I mean, who wouldn't love their adorable little niece a little bit more than anyone else!? :) I went home last weekend and I had the pleasure of snapping a few shots of my adorable niece Phoenix, and her family (my brother Cam, and his lovely lady Paige).


this one is hilarious, Phoenix is laughing and pointing at her cousin riding her bicycle. 

I feel like this captures my family so well. Cameron is the funniest guy around, and Phoenix takes after her daddy. Paige is their missing puzzle piece! 




Thanks y'all for letting me capture these little moments. My brother has never looked or acted happier in his whole life. My heart just sings knowing that someone I love so much is so happy! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment