Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jessica for ROK15 | Fort Smith Portrait Photographer

Whoa! I have been away for too long!

Winter has passed (thankfully!) and here we are in this very, very wet month of May! The Arkansas River is unreal. I can't get over it.

Today I would like to share with you one of my favorite sessions so far this season. I was so privileged to photograph Jessica for a super fun event you may have heard about… Rocklahoma. As it turns out, Rocklahoma was this past weekend, Memorial Day weekend.. and it was a huge mud fest with all these  storms! I hope everyone still had fun, though!

We did this session in downtown Fort Smith, one of my favorite places in the world! I love this city and everything she's given me over the last two years.

Thank you, Jessica, for rocking with me for Rocklahoma 2015!









No comments:

Post a Comment