Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas Mini Sessions {Fort Smith Family Photographer}

This weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing so many beautiful people! I went home to see my family in Central Arkansas for a couple of days, and I always like to schedule a session or two when I go back. Greers Ferry is just too beautiful to visit and not photograph.

I scheduled a few Christmas Mini Sessions and it just so happened that this weekend was our first snow!! Of course, and luckily, it waited to start sputtering tiny wet snowflakes until after everyone was finished! I would have loved the snow in the photos but I couldn't bear to see the little kiddos be so so cold! :) It was a gorgeous weekend for pictures!

Thank you to everyone that came out for these mini sessions! If you're in the FSM area, I'm doing another "mini marathon" on Saturday! Contact me for details!















I had so much fun! I can't wait to see everyone's Christmas cards! I love to receive them… I put them on our trees like ornaments. This year, I got a new 9.5 foot tree so I have LOTS of room for gorgeous cards from friends, family, and clients. :) That makes me super happy!

During a break from photos, I had my super sweet almost sister in law Paige take a couple of my family while we were all in one place. That doesn't happen often, lately. It seems like my husband travels more and more for work! 



I can't believe that this is our 10th Christmas/year together. It has been an amazing decade, for sure! I hope you have a very wonderful Holiday Season… I can't believe it's here already!

Be Blessed!
xoxo
kP


No comments:

Post a Comment